October FBLA Wrap Up

Top row from left to right: Asa Davis, Robert Montminy, Srisakul Thummavut, Juliana Gentley, McKenna Blay, Autumn Gerrow, Vanessa Leather, Savannah Griffin, Brooklynne Matten, Betsy Calhoun. 

Bottom row from left to right: Navaeh McCaffery, Xavier Chapdelaine, Nadia Ardid Andres, Emma Locke-McAllister, Slyvia Brownlow, Maia Young, Beatrice Dorella

Lake Region FBLA has many upcoming events in the coming months. We are currently coming close to the date of our Fall Leadership Conference. This is a conference held annually introducing the year’s new state officers and giving information about FBLA to hopefully recruit new members and even chapters.  There are currently 147 people going to the conference Lake Region Chapter included. The Lake Region Chapter will also have members attending the National Fall Leadership Conference in Denver, Colorado during the second Week of November. The students have also been working diligently on the Fudge Project Fundraiser. They started the selling process late this month and will continue selling 29thl. Products will all be delivered by December 16th. 

Lake Region Union High School’s Future Business of America (FBLA) chapter has recently appointed their local officer team. Emma Locke-McAllister is the local chapter president, the Vice President is Nadia Ardid Andres, the Secretaries are Beatrice Dorella, and Maia Young, the Treasurers are Robert Montminy and Xavier Chapdelaine, the Reporter is McKenna Blay, the Historians are Srisakul Thummavut and Asa Davis, and  the Parliamentarian is Slyvia Brownlow. Our officer team will work to lead the local FBLA chapter for the year to come. 

Written by: McKenna Blay, FBLA Local Reporter