LR Post

Lake Region's Student Newspaper

LR Post

LR Post

Bella Hanover

Bella+Hanover

What’s up!

My name is Asa Davis and I am a sophomore. I am a writer in the Ranger post and am continuing the series “Humans of LR” that former writer McKenna Blay started. My goal is to share the things that people don’t know about the community. I like to ask some personal and generic questions for people to answer. My goal is to ask people the kind of question that you really have to think about. 

In this edition, we have Bella Hanover, answering some questions.

If you were a type of tree what tree would you be? Try to give me like one sentence on why.

Red wood. This is because they are beautiful and play a big part in carbon sequestration.

2 What is your favorite food?

Steak.

3 What is something that most people don’t know about you?

The top of my pinky finger was rolled off by a table.

4 You’re into soccer. Do you want to do anything with soccer in the future or is it just a hobby?

I would love to try to play college soccer.

5 Do you have any super random hobbies that you like to do?  

I like to read

6 How is it having your father in the same school as you go to?

He likes to check my grades a lot and contacts other teachers without me knowing so I can meet with them.

7 You want to pursue a career in the healthcare industry. Why do you want to do this? 

I want to pursue this career because it’s always bringing something new to the table and you learn more. My second option if this does not work out for me is maybe dermatology is what i’ll pursue in the future.