LR Post

Lake Region's Student Newspaper

LR Post

LR Post

LR TAG Team: Need Something? Help Yourself

In recent weeks the Lake Region TAG (Together Anything Grows) Team has been working hard on supplying our students with important resources that some may not have at home. Little chapsticks, deodorants, condoms, tissues, pads, tampons, and even shampoos, conditioners and soaps are all available to any student. The majority of these items can be located in the wall hanging organizer in the 2nd floor gender neutral bathroom to the right hand side. They can also be found in smaller quantities and variety in each of the larger first floor bathrooms, located on either side of the Inside this organizer is a bright pink card stating their message:

Need Something? Help yourself

However this is not all. The LR TAG Team has also implemented these features into Share Lockers with the same hygienic products as well as simple office supplies and small snacks. These lockers can be located upstairs (628) and downstairs (226) and are clearly marked with signs. If anyone would like to donate to the Share Locker Initiative, items such as little hotel-size shampoos, conditioners, soaps and deodorants are very welcome, and can be brought to Mrs. Wolff or dropped off at Rm. 102. (Possible Community Service hours may apply) As any other club the TAG Team is always looking for new members to assist in projects like the LR Share Lockers, Wellness Resources, or the seedlings of their Agroforestry project. They meet Tuesdays and Fridays during lunch B and the door is always open.